A state-of-the-art power amplifier (PA) test platform.
With real-time digital predistortion and envelope tracking, BentoBox attains high linearity and efficiency. It eats other platforms for lunch.
The top panel is the RF Line Up
It's the envelope tracking power amplifier layer.
The bottom panel is AWG & MaXPAL
It generates the signal and does up & down conversion.
The AWG & MaXPAL Panel
AWG & MaXPAL features
- IF and Envelope signal generation
- Time Alignment
- Digital Predistortion
- Tunable RF from 500 MHz to 4.5 GHz
- Sampling up to 2 GSps
- 1 GHz of bandwidth
- System in a loop solution – only analog input needed; non-invasive
- Real-time analog streaming – waveform independent; great for classified signals
- Programmable LOs – enables SDR operation and tunability
- Dynamic power control – enables real system operation
The RF Line Up Panel
RF Line Up features
- RF Drivers
- High-efficiency Power Amplifier
- Wideband 30V Modulator
- Couplers for measurements
- RFPA input and output sample
- real-time power measurements
- Real-time spectrum and ACPR measurements
- Envelope supply sample – real-time sample of actual envelope supply waveform
- Power on sequencing – enable GaN RFPAs to be used